Direct admission on first come first serve basis is also given to various courses subject to availability of seats. Procedure for this is described below :-
- Please confirm your eligibility for direct admission from our office.
- Make sure from the admission office that admission to the desired course is open.
- After confirming above two things, please fill the Application form and complete it in all respect. Paste passport size photographs at appropriate places in application form.
- Submit personally or send by post the completely filled application form along with demand draft of the course.
- Do not forget to collect fee receipt along with registration number from our office after depositing the course fee. This is a valuable document & reference copy for any enquiry further.
Laminated stamped Identity card with batch and registration number will be issued to each admitted student. Every student must have his/her I-card while entering in to the institute premises. Student without I-card will not be allowed to attend the classes. Fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged from the student who forgets to bring his/her I-card on a particular day. Duplicate I-card will be issued on cash payment of fine Rs 100/- in case if student loses his/her I-card.
After admission, student can collect admission kit from Admission Kit distribution counter comprising of first set of study material by various academic circulars, class time table & periodic test series schedule along with institute bag. All these are provided to student by institute at free of cost.
Batch wise classes will be arranged according to the medium of students.
(a) Classes will be held at alternate days for each subject. Duration of each class will be 2-3 Hrs. There will be no breaks between the classes. (b) Revision classes / Special classes are also arranged for few selected topics for the benefit of students (if required).
Welcome to Reliant Institute
If admission is given on the basis of entrance test then the procedure will be as follows -
- The first step to appear for Entrance Test is to fill and submit the application form.
- You may obtain application form from our office or you may download it from "download section" of our website.
- Appear for the Entrance Test at allotted test center and qualify it to become eligible for getting admission at Reliant.